Tinker & Rasor Model Tristar 50 Amp GPS Current Interrupter
The TriStar has an GPS system which includes a removable magnetic-mount GPS antenna. The antenna has a magnetic location on the panel, and a 6' lead to relocate the antenna to a more suitable location for satellite reception.
- 50 AMP @120 volts (6,000 Watt Max).
- GPS Timing
- Cycles between 000.005's and 999.999s
- 110v-240v Auto sensing AC power supply
- MIL-SPEC locking case
- Internal cable storage
- Removable magnetic mount GPS antenna
- Manual Sync Feature
- Transfer program information to multiple units
- All connections made outside of case
- Keypad operation with large LCD screen
- Holds 10 programs in memory
- Non polarity connections